I'm in love with these Sassafras sketches!
This page is on our Mother's day trip to pick strawberries...
- Mechanicsville, Virginia, United States
- I am Heather, a stay-at-home mom of 3 kids, ages 9 1/2, 7, and 3. I have been scrapbooking for about 9 years but I'm happy to say that my style has evolved quite a bit since the beginning. Most of my layouts are about the kids or our family, but I also treasure my scrapped recipes... it makes cooking WAY more fun! You can follow my blog by clicking "Follow" in the top left corner. Please leave me a comment letting me know that you stopped by so that I can return the favor. I can be contacted at hokieez AT yahoo DOT com .
My kids are the type to complain that they are bored, so I was proactive this summer, inspired by my medium DD's Girl Scouts badges, t...
Our 2012 Summer Bucket List: Badge Name - Description 1. An Apple a Day - No Sugar Day 2. ...
My medium child just turned 7. She decided six months or so ago that she wanted to have an American Girl party, so went the English tea part...
This post by Becky Higgins inspired me. I've been pondering over the words and what they mean for my role as a mother. I created thi...
I created this for my sister!
Two years ago, I made a coupon book for each of the kids of little things that they could redeem on their terms. They think it was the best ...
A few weeks ago, we were the temporary owners of some caterpillars, then butterflies. My daughter loved every minute. This is the layout for...
Practical Scrappers held a one hour challenge tonight based on a sketch. This is what I came up with... It took me 37 minutes (and I thi...
I switched from doing Project Life this year to doing month-at-a-glance layouts. Obviously, I'm totally keeping up with it. Here'...
- ► 2012 (103)
- One set of pictures, three ways
- McDonald's birthday party
- Summer activities for kids
- Call Me
- MawMaw mints
- Father's Day card
- She believed
- Cloud Nine
- Journaling Junkie: Father's Day
- SCY: Sympathy card
- New Dresses
- Red Hands, Happy Hearts
- Gauche Alchemy
- SCY: Baby meets pinata
- Trading card box
- Mommy cards
- Scrapdango's Totally Rad Crop
- SCY: Picture Day
- Journaling Junkie: Things Change
- Sassafras score!
- ▼ June (20)
- ► 2010 (134)
Powered by Blogger.