CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 6, 2011

Mommy cards

Before my youngest was born, I had information cards that I could give out to my friends with my information on them.

I was thinking of ordering new ones, and then I decided to make my own.



I apologize for the blurring, but I didn't want my information out there for everyone. You understand, and I think you can get the idea, anyway.

I thought I'd give you an idea how I made them, though. The overall size is 2.25 inches x 3.5 inches. The backgrounds were all leftover scrap material. I printed out the information on one 8.5x11 inch sheet of paper, trimmed to size, inked the edges, glued to the background, and adhered a border sticker.

That's it!

Why buy them when they are that simple to make?

Happy crafting!

0 comments: