CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Huge winner at Dixie Pieces

The Beat the Blues winter crop at Dixie Pieces was SO much fun. There were games, scrappy talk, and tons of challenges. I have had so much fun getting to know the awesome girls that hang out there. Each game win and challenge was worth an entry to win the March kit and a HUGE box of goodies from CHA Winter. Lucky me, I won! I received the box last week and have had the best time unwrapping and playing with everything. Over the next two days, I'm going to show you two things that I created with the kit. Seriously, as kits go, this one is PACKED and totally reasonably priced. Check it out here. Stay tuned for my creations.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo! congratulations!

silvia said...

Congrats!!!