CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 19, 2010

SML March recipe challenge



Another recipe challenge this week. We were to use a staple, paper clip, sticky note, and newspaper in our layouts. I always use these recipe challenges to actually scrapbook a recipe because I keep a scrapbook in the kitchen, too.

As an added bonus, Foxes and Robbers gave us the two awesome tags to incorporate into our layouts. I was torn about using the crown tag on this layout or the one that I'll be doing for next week's challenge, but I ultimately decided on this one.



I chose the baby Jaden SMC image since my recipe was for baby pizza puffs.

Be sure to check out the rest of the design team layouts HERE.

Another reminder...

3 comments:

The Nostalgic Scrapper said...

nice one...!

Anonymous said...

awesome! is this going to be a book?

xoxo
sarabeth

ScrappingMomOf3 said...

yes, SB. I have a recipe scrapbook! :)