I don't love this layout.
Somehow, every time I play with paint, it just doesn't go as I planned.
I'm not an artsy girl, but please give me props for trying.
You might remember this post where I showed off pics I took of my medium DD by a brick wall. I wanted to do the same for my DS, and this is what came out. Poor guy... I'm acutally embarrased to put it in his album.
I loved the Becky Fleck sketch that I used for it, but I just can't pull of the grungy look!
- Mechanicsville, Virginia, United States
- I am Heather, a stay-at-home mom of 3 kids, ages 9 1/2, 7, and 3. I have been scrapbooking for about 9 years but I'm happy to say that my style has evolved quite a bit since the beginning. Most of my layouts are about the kids or our family, but I also treasure my scrapped recipes... it makes cooking WAY more fun! You can follow my blog by clicking "Follow" in the top left corner. Please leave me a comment letting me know that you stopped by so that I can return the favor. I can be contacted at hokieez AT yahoo DOT com .
My kids are the type to complain that they are bored, so I was proactive this summer, inspired by my medium DD's Girl Scouts badges, t...
Our 2012 Summer Bucket List: Badge Name - Description 1. An Apple a Day - No Sugar Day 2. ...
My medium child just turned 7. She decided six months or so ago that she wanted to have an American Girl party, so went the English tea part...
This post by Becky Higgins inspired me. I've been pondering over the words and what they mean for my role as a mother. I created thi...
A few weeks ago, we were the temporary owners of some caterpillars, then butterflies. My daughter loved every minute. This is the layout for...
Two years ago, I made a coupon book for each of the kids of little things that they could redeem on their terms. They think it was the best ...
I created this for my sister!
Have you seen Ali's new challenge at Sketches: Creatively Yours yet? You'll not want to miss participating in this one because ther...
This my last layout for S:CY . I've so enjoyed being on the DT there again. Otherwise I might not have done any scrapping at all! Please...
- ► 2012 (103)
- Notorious Adventure
- Soccer picture day
- SCY: Baby surprise
- Flutter by, Butterfly
- Love Grows Here
- July 4
- Memories of Cleveland Stadium
- Polkadot Door Inspiration Challenge
- Surly Model part 2
- Journaling Junkie: Big News Story
- More room plaques
- Smile plaque
- Birthday gift bag
- 4 Generations
- Family dynamic
- Happy Mother's Day!
- SCY: Fall fun
- Journaling Junkie: Rules
- ▼ May (20)
- ► 2010 (134)
Powered by Blogger.