CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Journaling Junkie: Hometown



The new challenge at Journaling Junkie is on your hometown... what you like to do, where visitors go, what akes it unique.

Journaling:
We have such a rich history in Hanover that we finally just had to take a day to see some of the things we'd never stopped at before... Hanover Courthouse and Old Jail, Hanover Tavern, Polegreen Church, and Beaver Dam Creek Battlefield. We learned that Patrick Henry was even more instrumental in Hanover than we originally thought. YAY for local history!

5 comments:

yyam said...

How fun is this layout! I love the pics and the overall composition of this layout! :)

Rita Barakat said...

This is a greta idea for a layout! I need to do this in our town! Cute LO!!

Donna said...

What a fun idea for a layout, love the way yours turned out. Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Sheri Twing said...

Such a great layout! I love your work! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such nice comments!

Ali said...

I LOVE THIS. I need to do one as well! TYFS it's great. :o) ~ Ali