CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Journaling Junkie: Pets



This one is an easy one... it's about pets!

I have a 9-ish year old long-haired cat named Chaquoia.

Here is my journaling about her:
She can be the most infuriating creature when she leaves "presents" around the house or scratches the furniture, but she sure is a beautiful cat. We got her about the same time I got pregnant with Z, and she would sleep on my stomach, as if protecting us from harm. My other pregnancies, though, she would freak out towards the end, worrying about what it would mean for her, I imagine. When we go on vacation, she gets upset but not nearly as much as when we left her in a kennel for a week and refused to eat. Poor thing just loves us to no end... unless we have guests over, and then she'll generally hide!

0 comments: